Architecture - ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Developer - Senior
***Current and active Security Clearance required***
Location - role is remote for now
Job Posting Start Date:
Job Posting End Date:
The developer will be assigned to Commercial product team under Data Analytics team working with on going projects as well as the backlogs.
- Develop and unit test ETL processes to interface data from multiple internal and external systems. Develop ETL jobs that satisfy data model design, Overall performance, business requirements, QA, and Production support requirements.
- Translate complex business requirements into technical solutions.
- Perform data analysis and data modelling to create functional design documents and source to target mappings.
- Load target data bases using complex transformations that come from many systems.
- Monitor loads and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Meet with ETL Design and Project Leads to understand business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Participate in the design sessions and Code review.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new functionality, and enhancements.
- Develop test scenarios and perform in-depth unit tests, including end-user reviews.
- Define ETL job sequence and dependencies including error logging and restart processes as well as develop ETL run book.
- Understand and develop ETL processes based on BRD (Business Requirements Document).
- Participate in our Agile team meetings.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
3 to 5 years of relevant ETL/DI experience required.
3+ year experience in IBM infosphere tool suite (DataStage & QualityStage).
3+ year development with database technologies. 1+ year experience with data warehousing methodologies.
1+ year experience in PL/SQL development. Preference will be given to people with experience on Teradata and InfoSphere suite (DataStage / QualityStage / FastTrack / IDA in particular).
Ability to develop Teradata Storage Procedures to implement ETL processes.
Familiarity with Agile methodology
Nice to have:
Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS,….)
Problem solving / analytical thinking
Smart risk taking
Ability to execute
How to apply:
Click the “Apply to Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume or email it to the lead recruiter Jessica Nias, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in your next great opportunity through Bevertec.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, Bevertec is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act Bevertec will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment process, should you require such accommodations please contact our Human Resources department.
For 35 plus years Bevertec has been at the forefront of providing top level technology professionals to our clients across the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, Canada and beyond. Bevertec specializes in technology professionals but looks to fill all professional roles that help expand and grow our client’s business and advance our candidates careers.
Remaining at the forefront of providing staffing solutions has been no easy task for us, that why we depend on top caliber candidates like yourself and our team of business development managers to provide you with the opportunities to work with leaders within the IT realm to meet your aspirations. As proof of our continued success Bevertec places candidates with leaders in the public and private sector and continuous remains a vender of record with large organizations across the country.
Learn more by visiting us at www.bevertec.com.