Blue-Pencil is a provincial leader in document management services and has been serving information security needs of clients in Canada since 2004. We have grown our document security business over the past 10 years, serving more than 10,000 organizations including small and medium-sized companies as well as Fortune 500 businesses. Due to our continuous growth, we are hiring General Labourer - Shredding Technician on an ongoing basis at our Oakville location.
Video of Job: http://youtu.be/DQtbbJsU5PY (copy and paste link into URL)
· Performing daily client services as routed
· Ensuring all services are completed safely and efficiently
· Informing Dispatch of all developments that will affect the timeliness and efficiency of executing the route.
· Adhering to all policies and procedures on a daily basis.
· Performing daily pre-trip inspection of the vehicle.
· Ensuring that superior service is provided to clients, with minimum disturbance to their production.
· Valid G License and clean driving abstract
· Grade 12 education or equivalent
· A clean criminal background.
· Strong customer service skills, as this opportunity will require daily communication with customers and co-workers.
· The ability to multi-task various duties with accuracy.
· Professional demeanour and strong problem solving skills.
· The ability to consistently move, lift, push and pull up to 80 lbs.
· Skill in reading maps and working knowledge of GTA
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent