We’re a web-based video conferencing tool that gets your class online in one simple step. Our tool is designed for educators to engage their audience through real-time chat, Breakout Rooms, Timestamped Q/A, Live Note taker and more
We are a young Edutech startup in the capital of Canada. If you are passionate about the education vertical and like to join a young founding team. This specific role would mean you have the startup acumen to be part of a fast-paced environment. We are just done our MVP and ready to launch on Product Hunt.
- Setup SEO and Digital marketing around the brand and coordinating and collating content.
- MAILCHIMP marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Using Canva - Producing additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures, and marketing material.
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors - Google Analytics
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role at a Startup - asset
- Be comfortable in a startup environment and framework.
- Working with Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Contract length: 4 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $35,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Stock options
- Adobe: 1 year (Preferred)
- CANVA software: 1 year (Preferred)
- SEO tools: 1 year (Required)
- Mailchimp: 1 year (Required)