Certified Dental Assistant required for busy, well-established family dental practice in Scarborough.
We are looking for an energetic team player with experience in all aspects of general dentistry procedures. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Chair side assistance for various dental procedures. ***4-handed assisting experience required***
- Operatory preparation (set-up) for Dr and Hygienist
- Operatory disinfection and instrument sterilization according to the latest public health infection control standards.
- Taking and developing x-rays (not digital), replenishing supplies, pouring casts, etc.
- Charting for Dr and Hygienist
- Maintenance/care of dental equipment
- Monitoring inventory supply for re-ordering
- Floating assistance between Dr and Hygienist
- Certified Dental Assistant Level I or II
- 1-2 years minimum experience assisting a dentist.
- HARP Certified
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Must demonstrate ability to multi-task and be able to work independently.
- Punctual, friendly, committed, organized and courteous.
We are TTC accessible and close to the 401 (onsite parking avalable).
Hours required are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00 am - 3:30 pm with occasional Fridays possible.
Please forward resume and cover letter detailing experience in order to be considered for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $27.00 /hour
We have strict health and safety protocols in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19 including barriers, PPE, staff and patient screening, air filtration system, and physical distancing measures
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (Required)
- Scarborough, ON (Preferred)
- Dental Assitant (Required)