Job Description For Posting
Marsh is seeking a suitable individual to join our Personal Lines Team in our Kitchener, Toronto and Edmonton offices:
Account Manager, Member Services- Insurance Broker
What can you expect?
- We offer a fast paced, friendly team environment where employees are encouraged and empowered to assist and protect clients to ensure their assets are protected and insurance needs met.
- A career where no two days are the same. This role provides variety in tasks and service interactions.
- A culture of collaboration, empowerment, personal and professional growth with a strong emphasis on providing best in class service.
- A 6 week comprehensive training program with ongoing professional development. We are committed to giving employees the knowledge they need.
- We offer a variety of shifts that allow employees the ability to balance their home and work life.
What is in it for you?
At Marsh Canada, we offer a competitive employee benefits and a thriving culture to bring your authentic self to work.
- A company with a strong Brand and strong results to match.
- A competitive compensation package, full benefits package starting on day one including medical, dental, vision, STI, LTI, life insurance and a generous employer matched pension plan. We also allow staff the ability to participate in our employee stock purchase plan.
- Generous time off allowances including vacation days, floating holidays and personal days. We also allow colleagues the ability to get a jump start on their long weekends with early close days.
- Access to our employee resource groups which provides career growth and mentoring opportunities with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations. You can be assured that there is always an opportunity to learn and grow with Marsh.
- Hybrid positions which provides the opportunity to work from both in the office and your home.
We will count on you to:
- Respond to client requests and inquiries across a number of channels in a prompt and professional manner and process timely and accurate completion and/or submission of client requests in accordance with carrier guidelines.
- Analyze, counsel and recommend coverages, identify and fill coverage gaps, identify cross sell opportunities etc.
- Provide quotations, explain and select coverages based on a thorough needs analysis, prepare applications and submit in accordance with carrier guidelines and timelines.
- Complete annual renewal reviews to ensure client needs from coverage and pricing perspective are maintained.
- Obtain claims information in an empathetic, accurate and delicate manner and submit to the carrier in a timely manner.
- Re-underwrite files to ensure policy information and documentation remains up to date.
What you need to have:
- RIBO licensed preferred. If you do not have your license, that’s okay, we will be happy to sponsor you!
- College/university degree considered an asset.
- 1+ years’ work experience in personal lines insurance or if you are new to the industry you are welcomed to apply.
- Position starts on the 10-6 shift with the ability to graduate to an earlier shift as business needs shift. Note: all employees are required to participate in the late shift rotation once per week.(12-7pm).
- Home office space with reliable high speed internet.
What makes you stand out:
- Experience working in a service center environment.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Experience with a Broker Management System, preferable TAM or Epic.
- Working towards the completion of CAIB and/or CIP is considered an asset.
Marshis the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan(NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $20 billion and 83,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Mercer will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or medical need please contact [email protected].
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Edmonton, AB