- Hotel experience working as a Front Desk Agent, Front Office Manager, Guest Service Manager, Night Audit, or other senior position at hotel property
- B2B sales and/or other sales experience
- Fluency with Hotel's Front Desk PMS systems- ie. Opera PMS, Visual Matrix, OnQ
- Superior relationship building skills
- Proven ability to prospect and close
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Bilingual French/English
- Criminal back ground check will be required
“It’s All In the Cards”
Our Agents are earning outstanding commissions ranging from $700-2000 (and more!) per hour invested on a freelance basis, and enjoy lifetime monthly residual income for the business they've secured with National Payments. Read what our current Agents have to say about their success:
"The National Payments freelance sales position has given me the ability to create significant cash flow, in ADDITION to earnings from my full time employment. The limited time required to achieve this ongoing residual income has not affected performance in my full time occupation." Earl, Business Development Manager, 10 years
"The Freelance position with National Payments has provided me the opportunity to earn generous monthly residual income for minimal time invested, alongside my full time job. The flexibility of the role and the monthly income stream offers lots of potential and opportunity for anyone who wants to succeed". Chad, Business Development Manager, 2 years
If you are recently retired from the Hotel Industry or currently employed with a property and looking for an exciting new venture to earn extra income on a freelance basis, we have an outstanding opportunity for you !
We love Hoteliers !!
National Payments is seeking Freelance Business Development Managers (B2B) to join our team.
National Payments is a boutique Fin-Tech company that specializes in upgrading Hotels to the latest EMV compliant Chip & Pin technology. We have the expertise and partnerships to offer next generation technology and solutions that improve hotel efficiencies, protect them and their guests from fraud, and save them time and money.
Nobody else has the expertise and knowledge in credit card processing for Hotels like we do.
We take pride in our ability to provide the absolute best service in the Canadian merchant marketplace.
National Payments believes in a pro-active, hands on approach, unlike the re-active demeanor of our competitors.We truly care about our clients and our team is committed to providing solutions, guidance, and support every step of the way.
Check out our video about what we do....
What You Want:
- Leverage your well earned hotel industry experience into a challenging and exciting new career opportunity in the Financial technology industry with significant growth potential
- To work in home office capacity on your schedule, your way
- Great earning opportunity and reward for your success.
- Industry leading Residual earnings & POS revenue Compensation program
- Supportive and collaborative team behind you every step of the way
- Consult with prospect Hotels in person or over the phone
- Educate hoteliers about the advantages of upgrading to the next generation of PMS solutions that are certified EMV Chip & Pin technology (that they need)!
- Develop and Maintain solid client relationships and execute sales
- Promote and sell Merchant Services(Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- Work with emerging technologies including but not limited to Apple Pay, etc
This is a standout opportunity to thrive professionally and personally and take your career to the next level in the fast growing Fin-Tech industry of Electronic Payments.
We provide formal training, resources and support to help you succeed! Please watch our video about the Business Development Manager Role in the Why Join Us? Section of our company profile and hear more about our:
- Lucrative performance based compensation plan-
- Outstanding commission and residual structure
- Ability to earn a six figures in residuals
nationalpayments.ca. Apply Today!
Job Types: Contract, Commission
- Superior Fluency with PMS systems: 3 years (Preferred)
- Working in a hotel property at the Front Desk: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Are you licenced to work in Canada (Required)
- Criminal Record Check is required (Required)