We are looking for enthusiastic and spirited individuals with prior retail and cashier experience to join our team at Bike Depot. Full and part time positions available. Some industry experience will be considered an asset. Training will be provided to enthusiastic team members. Cashier experience will be considered an asset.
Bike Depot opened its doors 30 years ago in Toronto and has been proud to serve our community. We opened other locations in Thornhill (over 25 years ago) and Pickering (in 2016). We strongly believe that cycling is a sport for everyone and are passionate about ensuring our customers receive the best service possible creating a lifelong relationship with the customer.
- Helping customers find their ideal bikes.
- Taking bikes in for service and repair.
- Keeping inventory of the store updated and accurate.
- Sourcing items and packing online orders.
- Organizing shipping of online orders.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the shop manager.
Part-time hours: 21-37 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
All precautions recommended by authorities are strictly adhered to. Employees are required to fill a self assessment form and check their temperature when starting work. Masks are mandatory throughout the day.
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cashiering: 1 year (Preferred)
- cycling industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place