We are now offering an exciting new career opportunity and are looking for motivated, compassionate individuals to join our team at Beacon Heights Retirement Residence as a Resident Care Attendant.
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
We will provide professional training and upon successful completion of the course you with a certificate and will be guaranteed a job at one of our Ottawa Retirement Residences.
We are committed to providing a work environment that promotes both job satisfaction
as well as personal growth for its employees throughout Canada.
We are looking for:
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work with coworkers, residents, and families
- Demonstrates empathy, concern, and interest in providing quality care and service to residents
- Demonstrates organizational skills and ability to complete assignments in a timely fashion
- Bilingual will be considered an asset but not necessary to qualify
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time