Customer Service Representative
Super-Pufft Snacks Corp.
- Responsible for customer orders process which including EDI, email and fax orders, verify price, available shipping date and quantities.
- Discuss with customers type and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase.
- Advise customers on use and care of merchandise, and provide advice concerning specialized products or services.
- Estimate or quote prices of orders for customers.
- Prepare sales invoices, accept payments and follow up to ensure bank transfers.
- Prepare related reports for internal and external audits such as CFIA, Certificate of Analysis, Expiry Date/ Lot Code information.
- Coordinate with production and shipping regarding merchandise delivery dates.
- Maintain sales records for inventory control.
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and ordering systems.
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce.
- Other related duties as per job requirements.
Required Education & Experience:
- College business diploma or related experience.
- 3 – 5 years of customer service experience preferably within a food manufacturing industry or consumer packaged goods environment.
- Experience using retailer programs (Retail Link, Loblaw Vendor Portal, Focus, EDI, etc)
- Strong computer software abilities including MS Office (Word, Excel, PP, Outlook …), exposure to Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be an asset.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Data entry speed and accuracy required
- Fluency in both written & spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong listening skills along with the ability to persuade at all levels of the organization.
- Decisive, creative, flexible with strong problem solving skills
- High level of patience and diplomacy in dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Good judgement skills.
- Excellent leadership spirit.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to function in a fast paced production environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Data Entry: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft NAV or equivalent: 2 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)