Are you interested in joining an interdisciplinary cancer rehabilitation team made up of PTs, RMTs, Kinesiologists and Personal Trainers?
Haley Rehab has been established for over sixteen yearsin Ottawa and has a strong liaison with primary physicians, oncologists and surgeons. Our mission is to provide holistic treatment by assisting orthopedic, lymphedema and breast cancer and other cancer patientsin regaining optimal health.
As a team, we’re committed to continuous learning, teaching, collaboration, and innovation. We're passionate about what we do and it shows both in our dynamism and our experience. Most of all, we're compassionate and caring in the way we treat our patients and each other.
- Warmly welcome patients and visitors, in person and/or on the telephone
- Organize and manage providers’ schedules and daily clinic operations
- Respond to calls, emails, and queries from potential clients in a timely manner and inform them of the various specialized services available to them at Haley Rehab
- Optimize patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization
- Ensure providers submit reports on time
- Manage staff timesheets, payroll, revenue, and accounts receivable
- Balance daily invoices, receipts, and prepare bank deposits.
- Maintain and protect confidential patient accounts, files, and records
- Manage email inquiries and correspondence
- Manage office inventory and maintain equipment
- Train and supervise new administrative staff and oversee performance reviews
Please apply with a resume and cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit.
What's in it For You?
- A team of like-minded professionals, supportive and fun colleagues to work with
- Reward, recognition, and professional development opportunities
- An encouraging clinic owner who is committed to your success
- A chance to improve people's health and well-being
Job Type / Category
Office Manager, Receptionist, Clinic Manager, Administrator
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
You'll be the Perfect Fit if:
- You would have a Business/Accounting Diploma or experience running a small business
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You demonstrate initiative and are able to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- You have previous administrative and managerial experience
- You pay attention to detail and take information privacy & confidentiality seriously
- You have good business writing skills for communicating with medical professionals
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office and online scheduling systems
- You have strong organizational and time-management skills
- You're friendly, adaptable, open-minded, outgoing, and confident
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 -$22.00/hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time