Physiotherapist(s) - Community
Grey Bruce – ON
(Hanover, Midmay, Teeswater, Walkerton)
Full-time, Part-Time, Casual, Independent Contractor Positions
Closing the Gap offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes competitive wages, group benefits and pension
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization.
We are dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services. Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring™.
Our team of healthcare professionals delivers care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being, caring the way we care for our own loved ones. Our physiotherapists hold the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to focus on a family centered model to provide services to clients in a community setting.
The successful Physiotherapist will have:
- Have current active registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario in good standing
- Be safety focused and accountable
- Have knowledge of legislation, regulations, and policies applicable to practice
- Have knowledge of principles of reflective practice
- Use a systematic approach to decision making during the development, implementation, and evaluation of the physiotherapy care plan
- Be able to manage time and workload effectively
- Ensure appropriate and secure documentation
- Be able to work within a flexible schedule and adaptable environment
- Have the physical capabilities to perform the duties of the position.
- Have a valid Driver’s License and reliable insured vehicle
- Have vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS) within 12 months of hire (or in process), with a current Criminal Records Check
Excellent mentorship available. New Graduates welcome to apply.
CTG offers flexible hours, a comprehensive compensation package, and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education.
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. If you require accommodation to submit an application, please call our office at 1-877-560-020
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Owen Sound, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Physiotherapist registration (preferred)