Licensed Truck & Trailer mechanics & Apprentice Mechanics
Are you looking to join one of Ontario’s growing company with an above average pay and great benefits?
At Seaport we recognized that its our people who make the difference and they are the key to our growth and ongoing success. If you want to join a growing company and you enjoy working with great team players – then come grow with us!
We are currently seeking to hire 3-4 mechanics for our Brampton location. As a licensed Mechanic/Experienced Apprentices. You must be able to preform mechanical work, from fabrication, welding, electrical repairs, brake repairs, plumbing air system, suspension, alignment and preventive maintenance.
What do we offer for a great place and industry leading compensation package?
- A Safe and cooperative work environment*
- All Personal Protection Gear for Safety*
- We offer and above industry hourly wage
- Company paid Benefits plan (include Health, Dental and more) for you and your Family
- Company RRSP/Pension matching plan for Retirement
- Performance Bonuses to reward great employees
- Tool Allowance up to $750.00
- Opportunity for Advancement
- $200 Boot Allowance yearly
- Clean uniforms everyday
- Full-time Employment
- Reimbursements of continuing education and courses
Hours of operation:
Day shift: Mon-Thurs. 4-10-hour shifts (6 am – 430 pm)
Day shift: Tues- Fri. 4-10-hour shifts (7 am – 530 pm)
Day shift: Fri – Mon. 4- 8- hour shifts (8 am – 4:30 pm) (shift premium will apply)
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
Reporting to Shop Service Manager, as a Service Technician you will be required to preform all aspect of the company Maintenance statement and equipment repairs with highest quality of workmanship and pride. Being able to help maintain the company Standards and ensure all goals are meet on a weekly basis and timely manner, will produces great rewards for our employees Company BBQ and Special Events.
The right candidate for this position must be able to perform the follow duties:
- Strong cooperative team player with a great attitude and positive work ethic
- Conduct Ministry Safety Inspection by Government standards,
- Strong Diagnosing of all Electrical, Braking, ABS systems & landing gear assemblies
- Experience in Fabrication/Welding is and asset
- Suspension system and Wheel Alignment
- Wheel end and hubs assembly and Retorque Program
- Knowledge of Garage Safety Polices and behaviors
- Ability to lift Heavy Parts
- Experience with all types of Hand and Air tools
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience (Truck/Trailer /reefers)
- Good written and communication skills
Please apply to the following with and email of your resume, or stop by our location
And drop off a resume in attention to the Maintenance Manager.
We would like to thank all application for this their interest and applying for these positions, however; only those selected or interviewed will be contacted
Job Types: Contract, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour