La Senza sales associates deliver a best in class, captivating, branded customer experience that builds loyalty and enables consistent sales and profit growth.
They drive personal sales and demonstrate all expected selling behaviors plus embody all
attributes of La Senza sellers. They live our values and represent the brand in their behaviours.
Role and Responsibilities
- Focused on building new and lasting customer connections, delivering highly satisfying customer experiences
- Consistently lead the La Senza selling model with confidence, passion and expertise for the Brand.
- Responsible for creating a shopping experience that is effortless, inspiring and productive, through expert product knowledge and cultivating relationship with customers to elevate the shopping experience and develop customer loyalty.
- Promote and display teamwork across all zones to ensure the customer's journey is seamless
- Process customer transactions, returns or exchanges accurately and efficienty and create lasting customer impressions
- Demonstrate knowledge and insight regarding inventory availability, customer requests and provide feedback on the product to the store leadership team
- Understand, adhere to, and reinforce brand standards
- Reinforce all activities related to providing a safe working environment
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention by supporting a culture of honesty and connecting the links between customer service, associate engagement and shrink
- Assist with merchandise preparation for sales floor replenishment including ensuring merchandise is accurately priced in accordance with markdowns, markups and promotions
- Replenish merchandise to standard to create a full and abundant store, ensuring visual displays are maintained according to standards.
- Embraces the organization’s mission
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends and non-‐business hours
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A genuine desire to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent listening, organization and follow through skills
- Ability to connect with and relate to customers and build meaningful relationship
Part-time hours: 10-12 per week
Expected Start Date: 25/8/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday