At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
The Team Member – Lumber Yard meets and exceeds the department’s requirements by offering courteous and efficient service and taking initiatives to make sure that customer needs are met. The person in charge participates in the preparation of orders and ensures RFB at all times.
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience
- Assist customers in loading products in their vehicle
- Support the merchandising of products in the department under their responsibility (e.g., displays, visual presentation, labelling, signage)
- Ensure merchandise replenishment for the department under their responsibility
- Contribute to rotations, maintenance, and quality control for the department under their responsibility
- Load and unload trucks and other vehicles
- Prepare orders using a forklift
- Comply with the Company’s policies and procedures, but also with health and safety guidelines
### Job Requirements
The qualifications we are looking for :
You enjoy physical work and DIY projects, without necessarily being a home improvement pro? You have a valid driver’s licence and strive to provide high-quality customer service? Then you have what it takes to be part of our team! Knowledge of building materials will be considered an asset.
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.