At Serotina Media, we are looking for a Jr Media Planner to manage the day to day digital media operations and support our Sr Strategist and Digital Manager on campaign and strategy development.
The ideal candidate will be expected to supervise and execute a variety of social media strategies for clients and will be responsible for managing content, brand engagement on social media, and monitoring analytics
You will enable the clients to maximize the impact of their advertising campaigns supporting the development of media plans, platform buying, and campaign implementation. You will be developing appropriate strategies based on the clients' objectives and targets. You will apply your knowledge of media to identify the most appropriate vehicle for achieving goals for a variety of clients.
- Work to understand a client's business objectives and marketing strategy
- Support internal team and client communications to develop media strategies and effective campaigns
- Present proposals, with media and cost schedules to clients
- Recommend the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as effective tactics
- Support the Digital Manager on daily monitoring and implementation of active campaigns
- Active participation in new business proposal development
- Clearly understand media terminology and formulas like, CPM, CPP, CPC etc.
- Monthly, quarterly and end-of-campaign report development
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Evaluate overall performance, campaign performance, engagement, and traffic growth
Job Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with E-commerce (Shopify preferred) Google Display, Google Search, and Facebook Business
- Ability to work remotely (we are a “bring your own device” agency)
- Knowledgeable about and experienced with the concepts, approaches and issues involved in digital media planning and buying.
- Familiar with the timelines, processes and implementation of all media
- 2+ years of media planning experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work on a remote environment
**Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full Time, Permanent (37.5hrs/week)
Salary: $20.00 to $28.00/hour depending on experience
Career level: Junior Associate
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Media Planning: 2 years (Preferred)