JGW Machine Limited is one of Ontario's leading metal fabricators, manufacturing a wide variety of metal components for customers across Ontario and worldwide. Our clean, modern, highly automated 106,000 square foot facility is strategically located in South Western Ontario. At JGW Machine Limited our capabilities include engineering and design, machining, tooling and complete quality control. Process capabilities include laser welding, CNC machining, production welding, metal spinning, powder coat painting, finishing and assembly services. We ship metal components, weldments, and full assemblies globally. JGW Machine Limited has a tradition of quality metal fabricated products at competitive prices. We specialize in short run, tight tolerance metal forming, fabrication, welding and assembly.
- Promptly respond to requests for quote with price and delivery information.
- Acknowledge and enter customer orders in to System.
- Generate work orders for customer requirements.
- Follow up and communicate to customer’s status of orders.
- Computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independent and problem solve.
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and procedures
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with highest ethical standards and in compliance with JGW code of business conduct and in accordance to the JGW Confidentiality Policy
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Task oriented – organized with good follow up skills
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Computer skills, SysPro order entry, work in process tracking.
- Autocad knowledge would be an asset
- Office setting – fast paced environment
- Capable of performing well under adverse conditions – timeline, customer demands
- Follow up with manufacturing on customer orders and respond to customers of order status
- Provide switchboard relief as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
This position is located in Princeton, Ontario, which is 25 minutes from Cambridge and 10 minutes from Brantford.
Candidates who are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team environment are invited to forward their resume. If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of contact and provisions will be arranged.
Please visit our website for more information www.jgwmachine.com.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Do you have reliable transportation to Princeton, ON?
- Administrative experience: 1 year (required)