Material Logistics Agent-MON16943
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support the definition of objectives and strategic plans of the Supplier relation team.
- Monitor the progress of the plans and performance of the team.
- Prepare and deliver on time the various indicators required for the program management committee.
- Prepare and define the required communications (daily, weekly or monthly) for internal and external functioning.
- Deliver the governance elements on time conveying the right messages.
- Identify effective process to ensure alignment between the requirement of the team and those of the various stakeholders.
- Participate at different internal governances and present the evolution reports of the progress for the projects.
- Coordinate team traveling by doing the reservation, follow up, expense claim and financial review.
- Monitor (governance, deep dive) the suppliers mitigation plans and share through internal governance.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Administration, Industrial Engineering Operations management or equivalent experience.
- You have a minimum of three (3) to five (5) year experience.
- You have experience in project planning and coordination involving several sectors.
- Your computer skills in MS Power point, Excel and Word are expert level.
- You are able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize.
- You have a strong sense of ethics and are customer focused.
- You have a good analytical, planning, problem solving and interpersonal skills are a must.
- You have operational and financial management knowledge, are an asset.
- You understand the business relationship & dynamics between the Supplier and Bombardier.
- You have strong communication skills and good knowledge of BA system.
- You are Bilingual (French and English spoken and written).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
17.01.2020, 10:51:27 AM