ABM College is one of the leading career training institutions in Alberta and Ontario. Throughout its history, ABM College has provided students with professional training, academic knowledge, and the right skill-set to meet employment market demands.
ABM College is currently looking for a highly experienced, dynamic, and exceptionally talented Digital Marketing Instructorwho has the passion for sharing their expertise and experiences to facilitate the delivery of quality education for the Digital Marketing Program of the college.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Create dynamic classroom learning experiences using various teaching strategies to facilitate adult learners in achieving learning objectives in accordance with the program objectives as set out in the curriculum.
- Ensure students are motivated to learn and to maximize their potentials.
- Develop different classroom strategies to ensure knowledge and skills acquisition and retention.
- Evaluate students’ performance through different academic assessments.
- Prepare academic reports (grading sheet, attendance, academic exercises, and assessments).
- Prepare and update course syllabus/outline and content.
- Create lesson plans and course schedules.
- Actively participate to develops and updates curriculum, manuals, and guides as requested by Coordinator and Academic Lead.
Education and Skills Requirements:
- Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing and other related fields.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience.
- Proficient in the technical and theory translation of the course.
- Results-driven, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Strong organizational, research and accuracy skills.
- Sharp listening skills and critical thinker.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications.
- Must have sensitivity and ability to successfully interact with diverse populations.
- Committed to quality and a thorough approach to the work
Job Type: Part-time
- teaching: 2 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Calgary, AB (Required)