Purity life Health Products LP is Canada’s most valued distributor of natural health products. At Purity Life we believe natural health products make a difference in peoples’ lives.Our vision is to be Canada’s most valued natural health products distributor.Our values are based on providing a safe workplace for our employees and conducting business based on COMMIT – collaboration, operational excellence, mutual respect, making a difference, integrity and transparency.We have developed our industry through outstanding innovation and a commitment to operational excellence.
Purity Life has a job opportunity for a permanent part-time Inventory/Merchandiser responsible for effectively tracking Purity’s distributed brands in two Natures Emporium locations. The successful candidate will be responsible for weekly physical instore inventory counts at a Vaughan location on Tuesdays and Newmarket location on Thursdays.
Primary Responsibilities: * Go through all HABA, Supplements and Grocery store sections each week and do a full inventory
- Display all items as they are taking the orders and fill in from overstock when possible
- Work closely with the Key Account manager to ensure items order are not on flyer and require an MCB
- Check multiple locations in store where skus are cross merchandised
- Complete all customer returns and damaged weekly
- Work with the internal buyers to ensure customer special orders are ordered
- Orders need to be done by each section in store (separate supplements from grocery from haba)
- This position will be working in Woodbridge/Vaughan/Newmarket area
- Superior customer service skills * Willingness to travel to various store locations
- Access to reliable transportation with valid drivers license
- A background in retail sales, resets, plan-o-grams and fixture assembly a definite asset
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with ease and dexterity
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to work at various heights setting up displays, fixtures, shelving and products, which may require bending at the waist/knees and squatting frequently and /or use of step stools or ladders.
- Excellent conflict mediation and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
Wages: (negotiable depending on experience
Job Type: Part-time