As a Team Member you are responsible for the execution of Tim Hortons' standards around people & product. You must be comfortable in a fast pace environment, with numerous roles & responsibilities with foremost attention on guest service.
Apply to this job if: You have previous experience in a customer service role - You are reliable and have the ability to work flexible hours. - You have strong communication and interpersonal skills. - You have the ability to adhere to policies/procedures.
- Maintains a solid knowledge of products and services available in unit
- Polite and guest oriented
- Cleans and stocks work area
- You have a passion for multitasking and are a positive person
- You work well as part of a team, as well as independently
- Strong work ethic.
- Must be reliable, motivated and able to work in a face paced environment
- Support a clean work environment through regular clean up, and must maintain work environment to safe standards.
- Walking and standing for extended periods of time.
- Able to transition between cold and heat.
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to lift/push objects weighing over 20 lbs
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
As part of our team we offer:
- Comprehensive training
- Team Time Horton's Scholarship Program
Training provided for the right candidate. Benefits available
Must be able to start at 5 AM - Must have A reliable source of transportation - Must be available to work alternating weekends
ONLY CANDIDATES THAT ARE SELECTED WILL BE CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW
Reference ID: FTPT5AM
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Discounted or Free Food
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1 year (Preferred)
- hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- cash handling: 1 year (Preferred)