Come and join the Warman Home Centre Team! We are currently looking for a full time Merchandising Associate to promote and maintain various product sets in Warman Home Centre retail environment. We anticipate that this new position will enhance the customer experience, increase sales and maximize inventory turns.
Responsibilities will include;
· Collaborate with Merchandising Manager, Store Manager and Marketing Manager on new display ideas
· Plan and Develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
· Weekly change out of displays/bunk ends
· Maximise customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
· Produce layout ideas for stores, as well as, stock and maintain store shelves and inventory
· Assist with store signage, social media posts, in store flyers and store events.
Skills and Abilities;
· Merchandising/Marketing work experience
· Highly creative
· Up to date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Strong listening, presentation, and decision-making skills
Attention to detail is key: Individual must stay attentive and aware, catches errors before completing assignments, and maintains high quality standard for work.
Some Heavy lifting required; bending, kneeling, standing for extended periods of time; comfortable with ladders
Please apply by submitting your resume by emailing or fax resumes to 306-933-1735. No phone calls please, those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: 2021-06-23
Expected start date: 2021-07-12
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- merchandising: 1 year (preferred)