Morson International / CTSNA
Number of Vacancies: 5
Duration: 2 years, proposed start date May 30, 2019
- Develop clear, concise, user-friendly documentation consistent with corporate standards and industry best practice.
- Participate in and support the coordination of technical review, validation and verification processes for new or revised procedures.
- Follow and execute procedure writing guidelines and process checklists and capture documents in an approved template format.
- Maintain documentation history and ensure procedure revisions are captured with the appropriate workflow tools and repositories.
- Verify reference documentation and maintain communication with reviewers for feedback.
- Coordinate the operational review, validation, verification and approval processes for new or revised documents.
- Administer and maintain an ongoing documentation review of all workflows and follow-ups as required.
- Meet with stakeholders as required to assess the currency and effectiveness of existing procedures.
- Identify, analyze and prioritize deficiencies, and recommend new or revised documentation as required.
- Update Section Manager when workflows need approval or close outs in workflow repositories.
- Previous technical procedure writing experience in industrial setting (nuclear power plants, aeronautics, biotech etc.)
- Good working knowledge of procedure writing and graphic programs.
- Possess advanced writing skills and have excellent oral communication abilities.
- Enjoy designing, developing, writing and refining documents.
- Enjoy using software tools to create documents.
- Possess interpersonal skills for collaboration with colleagues and peers.
- Enjoy researching, collecting, analyzing and organizing technical information.
- Function in a self-directed manner in a team environment.
- Organize their work and have a high level of attention to detail.
- Requires a knowledge of technical document writing which may include Professional Technical Writer designation or certification as a Technical Writer or communicator.
Job Type: Contract