Lactanet Canada is a producer owned organization, providing innovative dairy herd management and genetic services to more than 10,000 dairy farm customers and professional advisors throughout the country. We are national company created by a partnership of CDN, CanWest DHI and Valacta organizations.
Dairy Farm Customer Service Representative
We are currently accepting applications for an hourly full time, on-farm Customer Service Representative (CSR) in the Greater Arnprior area of Ontario.
The Customer Service Representative’s primary responsibility is to meet Lactanet customer needs with fast, accurate, and useful information. In this role, you will be working directly on-farm. Candidates who enjoy farming, cows and rural road travel who can maintain organization and communication remotely will excel in this position.
In this role, you will:
- Visit dairy farms daily to sample milk, collect data, and promote our dairy herd improvement services to dairy producer customers.
- Assist and provide additional information to customers about the interpretation and application of data collected.
- Independently arrange your administrative, travel and scheduling tasks.
- Actively participate in the job training provided.
- Diploma in agriculture would be considered an asset.
- Practical knowledge and working experience in the dairy industry.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computers with residential high speed internet.
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
- Resides in the circuit area.
- This position may require occasional heavy lifting of up to 75 lbs.
If you meet the qualifications for this position and reside in the location of this vacancy, please send a cover letter and your resumé in the content of an email (no attachments please) with the subject line ‘’Greater Arnprior area OND4 CSR”.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Flexible working hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Vacation & paid time off
- Work from home opportunities
Reference ID: Greater Arnprior area OND4 CSR
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- agriculture/dairy familiarity: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)