We are seeking an attentive and safety-conscious individual for new Construction Traffic Controller positions in the Norwood area.
On the job, Traffic Controllers will be responsible for ensuring the safety of the construction crew and motorists by reducing speed or stopping motorists to allow work to proceed safely and efficiently.
Construction Traffic Controller Responsibilities:
- Protect construction crews and the motoring public by regulating traffic flow
- Stop traffic whenever required by the progress of work, but otherwise keep traffic moving at reduced speeds to avoid tie-ups and delays
- Ensure construction proceeds safely and efficiently
- Ensure that public traffic has priority over construction equipment
Construction Traffic Controller Requirements:
- Utilizes knowledge, training, and experience to perform assigned work safely
- Is familiar with the health and safety regulations
- Has knowledge of any potential or actual danger to health and safety in the workplace
- Focused and attentive with good judgement
- Own PPE as required
- Prior construction and road construction experience
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your Construction Traffic Controller resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 1 year (Required)
- Ennismore, ON (Preferred)