Luxii Health Spa is a medi-spa located in the heart of Westboro. Our goal at Luxii is to help clients look and feel their best; combining both health and beauty treatments in one space.
We’ve recently added a variety of facials to the Luxii repertoire and as such we are looking to grow our aesthetics division.
We are looking to add a novice Medical Aesthetician to our team with a high degree of experience in facials, skincare, and laser hair removal technology. Our prospective candidates will be responsible for addressing skincare needs, as well as providing clients with advice and excellent customer service.
- Skin Treatments: IPL Photofacials
- Body Treatments: Laser Hair Removal, Spider-vein Removal and Cellulite and Skin Tightening Services
- Welcome each client and ensure total client satisfaction by actively listening and communicating
- Assess each clients' needs and recommend appropriate facial treatments and skincare products
- Complete required client notes in order to maintain accurate documentation
- Complete client courtesy calls after treatments to provide advice and comfort
- Maintain treatment rooms in a neat professional manner including stocking products and linens, cleaning and instrument sterilization
- Constant support of front desk staff and occasional front desk duties including but not limited to: checking clients in and out, cancelling and or rescheduling clients, answering phone, laundry, general upkeep
- Ensure a clean, safe, and visibly appealing operation including but not limited to your direct station
- Significant social media presence including but not limited to: story presence, video reels/tiktoks, before and afters
- Aesthetician Diploma obtained in Ontario
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service environment
- Able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evenings, and weekends
- Outgoing, energetic, enthusiastic and enjoy working with the public.
- A high level of integrity, work ethic, and punctuality
- Excellent verbal communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Should be comfortable with retail and service-up selling
- At least 1 year of work experience
Why Luxii Health Spa:
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, being inclusive, welcoming, and having fun! We go the extra mile by offering our employees:
- Security & Flexibility to work a variety of hours as an employee
- A fantastic and cohesive team
- Try out our one-of-a-kind cryotherapy chamber on us
- Enjoy other treatments at discounted rates such as: botox, fillers and facials
- Work in the beautiful and friendly neighbourhood of Westboro
Please send your resume and a cover letter with a short description letting us know why you would make an excellent addition to the Luxii team.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Staff are required to wear masks at all times, especially when interacting with clients.
- aesthetician: 2 years (preferred)
- diploma in Medical Aesthetics (required)
Work Location: In person