Precision Biomonitoring Inc. is a fast-growing biotech startup building up a world-class team.
As a member of the CEO team, the Finance Administrative Assistant reports to the CEO. The Finance Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the CEO and is responsible for the all Purchase Orders, Estimates, Invoicing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and general accounting duties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as the point of contact between the leadership team, employees and customers
- Facilitates internal company communications
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Functions: Matches all invoices with appropriate backup (approved packing slips, receiving reports and purchase orders) and processes A/P batches
- Accounts Receivable (A/R) Functions: Matches all invoices sent with appropriate backup (approved purchase orders) and processes A/R batches
- Processes all employee expense reports
- General accounting duties: general journal entries; prepares backups, writes up journal entries and enters into system as required
- Accruals for A/P and AR at month-end
- Compiles month-end reports and analysis as required
- Reconciles general ledger accounts
- Backup receptionist (includes phones/mailing) if required
- Files invoices, journal entries and other documents.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a small or startup company
- College or university
Technical & Skill Requirements:
- General accounting knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Quickbooks Online
- Experience with ERP
- Strong knowledge of MS Office 365
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, at all levels of the organization and with customers and suppliers.
- High level of integrity and dependability
- Strong sense of urgency and results orientation
- High attention to detail as well as the ability to multitask, juggle changing priorities and work independently.
- Experience with exercising discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to think proactively and prioritize work
What we offer…..
- Development opportunities
- Competitive salary, benefits
- Intercultural team
- Great colleagues and work climate
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,763.00 to $55,933.00 /year
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- Work From Home
- administration : 2 years (Required)
- ERP: 2 years (Required)
- Quickbooks Online: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)