Cornerstone Insurance Services Incorporated (www.cornerstoneinsurance.ca) is a dedicated, locally-owned insurance and risk management consulting firm based in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan. With roots going back to 1950 our organization and its success have been built on nurturing long-term relationships with our clients and within our community.
With intent and purpose, Cornerstone has clearly differentiated itself from the competition, both as a Broker to our Customers, and as a great employer to our staff.
Continued growth has created an opportunity to expand our sales team by adding a Commercial Lines Account Manager based out of Prince Albert, Saskatchewan.
This position will provide a high level of support to our existing Commercial Lines team as well as our existing clientele. To thrive in this fast-paced environment one must employ the willingness to learn and apply new skills and a team first attitude.
- Provide support in servicing and maintaining a growing book of business
- Aid in educating clients to ensure accurate decision making throughout the insurance process
- Actively contribute to achieving department sales goals
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate drive for continuous improvement, adaptability and enthusiasm to obtain their level 1 insurance licence
- Our firm will invest in you by pairing you with mentors and top performers, as well as, providing educational resources to help achieve career goals. You will similarly receive best in class training developed in collaboration with large consulting firms.
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, this position will be matched to the successful candidate’s education, skills and ability, plus an established performance bonus system and other incentives for achievement.
- Group health, Life, Dental, Critical Illness, LTD & STD
- RRSP Matching
- Wellness Program
- In-House Gym
- Staff Rates
If the opportunity to join a well-established and growing industry leader, and an employer-of-choice providing a significant, professional growth opportunity is appealing to you, please reply with a resume in confidence to Megan Loyns through indeed.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday