We are looking for a Physiotherapy Assistant to join our team at Beacon Hill Physiotherapy. We are a busy physiotherapy and massage clinic located in the northwest. Must be flexible with hours, being able to work mornings, afternoons, evening and weekends.
- Assisting the physiotherapists with patients, using therapeutic ultrasound, cold laser, setting up of interferential current (IFC) machine, cupping.
- Teaching exercises to patients.
- Answering patient questions.
- Cleaning treatment tables, dusting, laundry, and treatment area organization
- Some reception duties, answering phones, filing, enter payments, etc.
- Maintenance and cleaning/sterilization of medical equipment
- Inventory of clinical supplies
- Previous related experience required.
- Working towards a degree in kinesiology, sports medicine, physiotherapy preferred but not required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Responsible and dependable.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
We appreciate everyone who applies but will only be contacting those who will be interviewed. Online applications only please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- English (Required)