Erin Park Lexus Toyota is a family run dealership and we are dedicated to provide our guests with experiences that will not only meet, but exceed all of their expectations.
We are looking for a talented candidate that is looking to start their career in automotive and is interested in building a career within the service shop.
Do you want to be part of a fast paced environment, where you are motivated and able to work efficiently?
As a technician you must have a responsible and thorough approach.
The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience with:
- Tire rotation and balancing
- Lube oil and filter changes
- Shop organizing / cleaning
- General housekeeping and lot duties
- Proven performer with a strong ability to prioritize.
- Work in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Exceptional customer service
- Must have a valid G driver’s license and be able to drive manual transmission
- 1 year experience in similar position (an asset)
Interested applicants please send us your resume. We thank all applicants who apply, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Erin Park is committed to fair and accessible recruitment processes for applicants with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selections process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.50 /hour
- automotive: 1 year (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Required)