Role: Manager, Information Security & Privacy Compliance
Company: 360Insights, https://360insights.com
Reports to: Director, IT Infrastructure & Security
Location: Whitby, ON (flexibility to work from DT Toronto Office/Home 1-2 days per week)
Type: Full Time / Permanent
At 360insights, our culture is driven by a simple concept – happiness. We believe happiness makes for better business and a better world and we know it makes a difference in how our team serves our clients. Awarded “Best Workplace in Canada” by the Great Place to Work® Institute, and rocking a Net Promoter Score of 88%, 360insights is redefining the client experience, and having a ton of fun in the process!
The Manager, Information Security & Privacy Compliance will plan and carry out security measures to protect the organization's systems, applications, network and devices. Their responsibilities are continually expanding as the number of cyberattacks increase.
- Perform privacy impact assessments, vulnerability assessments, and coordinate the execution of these within the corporate context, as well as oversee the remediation activities associated with privacy and /or vulnerability/risk findings
- Develop security standards and best practices for the organization
- Monitor the organization’s networks for security breaches and investigate a violation should one occur
- Assist in the development and enforcement of departmental and corporate policies and procedures associated with privacy, information security and access controls based on industry best practice and managerial direction
- Creating, testing and implementing network disaster recovery plans
- Performing risk assessments and testing of data processing systems
- Prepare reports that document security breaches and the extent of the damage caused by the breaches
- Research the latest information technology security trends
- Help plan and carry out an organization’s way of handling security
- Recommend security enhancements to management and senior IT staff
- Train staff on network and information security procedures
- Maintain and improve SOC (System and Organization Controls) certifications
- Establish system controls by developing framework for controls and levels of access; recommending improvements
- Ensure authorized access by investigating improper access; revoking access; reporting violations; monitoring information requests by new programming; recommending improvements
- Establish computer and terminal physical security by developing standards, policies, and procedures; coordinating with facilities security; recommending improvements
- Safeguard computer files by performing regular backups; developing procedures for source code management and disaster preparedness; recommending improvements
- Develop security awareness by providing orientation, educational programs, and on-going communication to the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- CISSP certification an asset
- Experience with advanced cyber security tools, network topologies, intrusion detection, PKI, and secured networks
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong written skills for preparing reports and briefings
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
So many amazing employee perks and benefits including unlimited vacation days, comprehensive health/dental benefits plan, RRSP matching program and free healthy snacks.
360insights is focused on constant innovation and on delivering a more informed approach to the world of consumer and sales channel incentive management. We do this by offering industry-leading technology combined with uncompromising, personalized customer service. Our customers are among the world’s leading brands and we actively seek out and partner with companies who want to show leadership in offering incentive and rebate programs that engage and motivate their channels while building customer loyalty by offering an easy and efficient way to redeem their claims. As a company, partner and community member, we’re focused on making a difference in how business is done and in the world at large.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent