Coast Spas Lifestyles is Vancouver's Premier Hot Tub and Home Recreation Retailer. Find quality, brand-name hot tubs, swim spas, patio furniture, outdoor kitchens, pools, BBQ's and much more. Luxury brands that you will not find anywhere else.
We’re looking for someone new or experienced within the hot tub industry!
You will be visiting our new and existing clients to assist them with proper care, usage, and future maintenance of their Coast Spas hot tubs.
- Guiding new clients through our 'Back Yard Spa School' also know as -Attend clients homes and guide them through proper care and maintenance practices for their new hot tub.
- Inspecting and testing the performance of equipment and systems, including use of multi-meter.
- Diagnosing faults or malfunctions.
- Reading schematics and manuals.
- Repairing and replacing defective electrical parts.
- Completing detailed work documentation.
- Maintaining the operation of pumps, motors, filters, computerized electronic controls, and plumbing.
- Communicate in English clearly and proficiently
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Has strong work ethic
- Independent and self sufficient
- Strong aptitude for troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions.
- Knowledge of standard practices, methods, materials, and tools used in construction, maintenance, and repair work.
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Service experience, training in pool and spa chemistry, and plumbing knowledge are definite assets, but not all are necessarily required.
Rewards & Benefits:
Coffee & Popcorn Machine usage FOR FREE
Benefits after 3 months probation
Possibility to make commission off additional products purchased while teaching Spa School or assisting current clients on location
Coast Spas Service Van for usage while on the job
Company work attire provided
Great team environment
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- service technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Langley, BC (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)