Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Warehouse Clerk at our Ottawa location starting at $15.00 per hour.
- Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse Clerk
- Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
- Job Location: 8825 Campeau Drive, Stittsville ON
- Category: Warehouse Operations.
•* On-site parking is available
- Work days: Monday – Fridays (5 Days/ Week)
- Scheduled Shift: Starts between 3 -5am, ends between 8-9am (Approx), 3-7 hour shifts based on delivery volume.
- Flexibility is required as you may need to start earlier or stay later at times
Warehouse Clerks are responsible for performing checks on packages (check labels, packaging, and damages). You must have top-notch customer service skills for this role, and must be able to lift 70lbs unassisted. This position performs general warehouse duties including word processing, data entry, auditing/rewrapping damaged packages, answering phones, and other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail
- Typing skills: at least 40 words per minute
- Must be able to lift up to 70lbs unassisted *this is a warehouse position
- Data entry
- Customer service skills
- Tracking, tracing, and scanning
- Problem resolution
- Re-wrapping damaged packages
- The environment is fast paced with temperatures changing daily inside of the warehouse
No experience necessary.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work required for the position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Wage starts at $15.00 per hour, guaranteed pay progression, Unionized position
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Group insurance and pension benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment and welcomes all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews.
Health and safety is our highest priority. UPS Canada is a federally regulated employer. The federal government has announced that it will propose regulations to make vaccination mandatory in all federally regulated workplaces in early 2022 Accordingly, you will be required to be fully vaccinated. If you are unable to be vaccinated, you may request an accommodation due to a medical, religious, or other prohibited ground of discrimination as described in the Canadian Human Rights Act
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.