Are you interested in medical school, optometry or nursing?
Come join our team and gain real life experience in a busy medical office.
We are a high volume Ophthalmologist clinic in North York, looking for a full-time Medical Technician.
Background experience is not required, new hires will be trained.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting patients respectfully, pleasantly and in a professional manner.
- Checking out patients in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring proper documentation recorded in EMR (ie. Patient medical history, near, distance and reading vision, intraocular eye pressure etc.)
- Pre-operative diagnostic testing (IOL Master, A- Scan, Atlas)
- All other diagnostic testing (OCT, Visual Field, HRT)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and efficient team player with the ability to multitask.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8am-5pm, occasional weekends.
Job Type: Full-time