You will have the responsibility to represent a select number of products and programs to pharmacy front store managers to drive brand awareness and support sales in your territory.
Why work for Impres Pharma:
- Our mission is sales force excellence. Impres Pharma is the leader in the training and coaching of healthcare sales representatives in Canada.
- We create a sales team passionate about healthcare sales and driven by the chance to earn an attractive bonus based on sales performance.
- We focus on retaining great talent. Impres Pharma’s multiple partnerships mean an opportunity that is right for your background and your career goals.
- There will be opportunities for you to grow your career within Impres Pharma and/or the partnering brand named pharmaceutical company. Impres Pharma has been an employer for many successful pharmaceutical sales and marketing professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing strong relationships with pharmacy front store managers.
- Independently manage your territory to ensure reach and frequency of targets are being met on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Attend any promotional events within your territory and as per manager’s direction.
- Administrative duties include; weekly and monthly reporting of territory activities.
- Meet and exceed targets set by the company.
- University degree in progress.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are essential.
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Unusual level of drive, competitive spirit and track record of achievement.
- Valid driver's license and access to vehicle for territory coverage.
- Computer software literacy and access to Email/Internet & Microsoft Office.
Visit www.imprespharma.ca to Apply Online today!
Thank you to those who apply. Based on previous experience, the exceptional response rate demands that only those with the required experience will be contacted.
This position is only open to those legally entitled to work in Canada.
Are you a healthcare company looking to drive exceptional sales among your brands or strengthen an existing sales force with added promotion? If so, please contact our business development department by email to learn about the many ways that Impres Pharma can elevate your sales to the next level.
Job Type: Part-time