WE ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN PEOPLE WITH ADMINISTRATIVE REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE
WHO WE ARE:
We are an award winning real estate team that takes an Investment Advisor approach to selling real estate. We are responsible for over $2Billion in sales of pre-construction condos and homes across Ontario.
As we go through an aggressive growth phase to become the #1 team in Canada, we are looking for key team members who can help us scale a company and become leaders in our industry.
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our team as an Executive Assistant and Office Manager. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high emotional intelligence, and are ready to support a dynamic CEO, we want to hear from you.
As an Executive Assistant and Office Manager, you will be at the heart of our operations and the right hand to our CEO, ensuring that our high-energy and creative executive, Ryan, is equipped to excel.
It is critical that you are able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, and are a master of your time, organization and communication. If this isn't clearly you, please DO NOT APPLY.
You'll be a key partner in driving our business forward and will have a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Prioritize and manage executive’s time and energy with confidence.
- Efficiently handle business and personal calendar and travel arrangements.
- Support both personal and business aspects of executive’s life
- Oversee all communication platforms and assist with multitasking.
- Collaborate on real estate activities, including listings and buyers.
- Assist CEO with personal real estate transactions (acquisitions and refinancing) and manage up-to-date finances for real estate investment.
- Help increase the CEOs sales volume by managing clients and leads as well as listings.
- Maintain financial oversight and create/manage spreadsheets for CEO’s property investment portfolio and various businesses
- Assist with CEOs social media accountants, personal branding and messaging
- Often travel with the CEO to meetings to manage communications during transit.
- Handle invoicing, bill payments and basic bookkeeping.
- Manage c-suite tasks and maintain office documents and procedures.
- Document and simplify core processes (SOP’s)
- Regular updating of SOPs, and holding the team accountable for creating them, updating them and using them.
- Ensure timely responses on various communication platforms.
- Be the go to person in the office to help assist in employee concerns and communications
- Help manage staff’s responsibilities and hold them accountable to SOPs and OKRs
- Create meeting agendas and meeting minutes with action items and then hold everyone accountable through regular check ins
- Prepare and organize reports, presentations, and documents.
- Conduct research and gather information for projects
- Serve as the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational abilities.
- Ability to work at a rapid pace with confidence.
- Outspoken and self-sufficient.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in using Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Excel formulas
- Experience creating company SOPs
- Familiarity with real estate transactions, financing and processes.
- Previous experience working in a Real Estate Brokerage or sales team
- CRM experience
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or office manager
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles is a plus
- Previous experience as an executive assistant or office manager..
- Proficiency in managing social media channels.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
If you are a self-assured, highly organized individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is excited about supporting a creative executive, we encourage you to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M5V 1M7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Real Estate: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person