Make the difference as an Assistant Store Manager with Walmart Canada as we continue to grow our business. Bring your exceptional leadership skills, drive and experience to a team that is constantly striving for excellence. Manage a multi-million dollar business and make a positive impact in a job you can enjoy. Experienced Assistant Store Managers are needed nationally - let's grow together!
- Effectively lead, coach and develop a team of associates * Manage P&L, and make operational and merchandising decisions across multiple departments in order to deliver an excellent customer experience * Ensure company policies and standards are followed and executed * Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 3+ years of management experience in the retail, wholesale, food, or hospitality industry
- Proven ability to lead large teams in a cross-functional environment * Excellent communication skills, and ability to provide constructive feedback to develop team members * Desire and ability to deliver exceptional customer service * Ability to demonstrate sound judgment * History of driving results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment * Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities * Ability to work days, evenings, nights and weekends – to meet the needs of a retail business
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Retail Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- management: 3 years (Required)