We are seeking an Excavator Operator for new construction opportunities in Buckhorn, ON.
Excavator Operators must be licensed and have relevant excavation, heavy machine operation and construction experience.
Ideal candidates should have the skills to operate most pieces of heavy equipment, such as a loader, dozer, or backhoe. Trucking experience, including experience with both driving and loading and unloading materials.
Excavator Operator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remove dirt and other materials from the building area
- Unload excavator in the appropriate area
- Coordinate with other workers to determine dig sites
- Conduct routine maintenance on your equipment
Excavator Operator Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Licensed to operate heavy equipment
- Relevant experience required
- Vehicle and heavy equipment maintenance experience
- Communication skills
- Physical stamina
- Daily access to reliable transportation, can travel to Buckhorn
Other employers may call this position:
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Equipment Operator
- Loader Operator
- Machine Operator
- AZ Driver
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please send us your "Excavator Operator" resume in MS Word of PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Excavator Operator: 3 years (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Heavy Equipment (Required)