6250 Boul. Cousineau, Unit 100, Longueuil, Quebec, J3Y 8X9
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.
Why this role is important?
What you'll do
- Patient greeting and confirmation of accuracy of all pertinent prescription information prior to filling
- Data entry of patient care information into HealthWatch
- Third Party adjudication where required and necessary
- Accurate dispensing prescription medications
- Maintenance of pharmacy stock through inventory control systems
- General OTC enquiries from patients and referral to Pharmacist where required and necessary
- Handling customer prescription pick up
- Assisting with cashier responsibilities as required in the Pharmacy
What you'll need
- Experience as a Pharmacy Assistant
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Strong motivation to succeed
- Proficient computer/data/entry skills
Why work in a Pharmaprix store or community pharmacy?
Work for a local business owner while having the support of a strong retail brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through Pharmaprix University (UPHX).
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community.
Type of Role:
Associate Owners in the Pharmaprix network recognize Canada's diversity as an opportunity to better serve their communities, and strive to reflect the nation’s evolving diversity in the products they sell, the people they hire, and the culture they create in their stores. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.