Facilisgroup is looking for an experienced and talented UX/UI Designer to join our Product Engineering team. This team develops and enhances Facilisgroup’s software products and services such as our proprietary CRM and Order Management web-application and E-Commerce platform.
The ideal candidate will help deliver a first-class end-user experience for the users of our software products. Working closely with the Product Manager, Product Owners and UI Developers, you will analyze and evaluate the user requirements and illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows and provide the design specification for implementation by software developers.
This team is responsible for delivering continuous software updates and improvements to our end-users. The software you help design will be utilized by thousands of Sales Reps in the promotional products industry across North America, and by millions of their clients.
- Create and show solutions – Including prototypes, mockups, and other visual designs and user flows using tools such as Adobe XD or Sketch, Photoshop/Illustrator, Balsamiq
- Communicate clearly – Present your work to Product Team, UI Developers, and Stakeholders explaining your rationale and vision
- Define standards – Prepare and maintain UI style guides, visual strategies, page layouts, processes, icons, and colour palettes using Adobe XD component library files
- Analyze and Improve – Work with and improve the user experience offered by both our legacy and modern software, providing wireframes and storyboards for UX improvements
- Produce pixel-perfect design specifications for user interface elements and user experience processes that are validated through research and testing
- Utilize data from end-user feedback, business requirements, technical considerations and context experts to deliver a user experience that surpasses expectations
- Work closely with software engineers to ensure your designs are implemented and functionally complete to a high standard of polish and assist with usability testing
- Proven and demonstrable experience as a creative visual designer working on user experience problems and UI design for business-oriented web-applications
- Experience working alongside an agile environment with Product Managers, Product Owners and Developers
- Experience interpreting insights from end-user feedback and designing with the business in mind while still being innovative and delightful
- Experience user testing, usability testing, and working with user acceptance criteria
- Deep knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches and methodologies, using prototyping and wire framing
- Proven communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate a problem space with verbal, written, and presentation skills to a variety of audiences and stakeholders
- An incredible eye for detail
- Fluent in English
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Previous work on CRM, Order Management, ERP, or E-Commerce web-applications
- Experience with UX Writing
- Online portfolio, showcasing examples of your design work illustrating end-to-end user journeys and your design process
- Cover letter, detailing:
- Why did you get into UX and UI design?
- What do you find challenging about both UX and UI design?
- Why are you interested in working on a business web application or e-commerce platform?
Facilisgroup is a proven, ever evolving company with year over year growth rates of 12-15%.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
This is primarily an in-office position, with some flexibility to work remotely, as your department manager defines it. Social distancing and good sanitation are adhered to in the work environment for the safety and well-being of all concerned.
- UX Design: 1 year (Preferred)