Quality Online Education Group Inc. (QOEG) is a leading-edge e-learning organization. We are a Canadian based company providing top quality English lessons to students throughout China. We focus on developing confidence in students to be proficient at one, learning the English language and two, achieving their academic goals.
We have online teaching positions for qualified tutors! This is a flexible job that you can work from anywhere and earn $22-$26/h.
If you are a compassionate, fun, energetic person and loves teaching, come and join us at Quality Online Education Group! .
Requirements to teach with Quality Online Education Group
- Speaks English at an idiomatic level
- Must have at least two years of teaching experience teaching ESL to a group of specifically younger students online
- A degree in education or education-related is preferred. Graduates of a Master of a Teaching program or Master of Child Study program from OISE of University of Toronto will be considered first.
- Candidates with Teacher Certificate and have worked with school boards will be considered first
- A TESOL/TEFL certificate is recommended
- Have a positive and highly energetic personality!
- Is passionate about English education
- Currently residing in Canada
- Teach English to young Chinese children ages 4-13
- Give lessons to 4 students per class
- Work from anywhere with a computer, webcam and stable internet connection
- Curriculum is provided and taught using Classin, an online teaching platform
- Each lesson is 25 minutes in length.
- Training and support is provided
Regular classes schedule:
- Monday to Sunday: 07:00am-09:00am (Toronto time)
- Plus Friday to Saturday: 21:00pm-23:00pm(Toronto time)
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $22.00-$26.00 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Offline Teaching: 2 years (preferred)
- Online Teaching: 2 years (preferred)
- TESOL/TEFL Certificate (preferred)