Location/Project: Yorkton, SK - Shuttle Train Terminal
Estimated Job Duration: 18 months
Pay Rate: $25/hr and up based on experience
Form Carpenter Position Summary: Build concrete forms for slabs on grade, suspended slabs, walls, columns, vertical slip-formed walls and precast beams. Construct, erect, install, and repair structures of wood, plywood, wallboard, etc. Read and follow blueprints, sketches, or building plans. Operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, pneumatic nail gun, skill saw, compound miter saw, radial arm saw, etc. Perform other duties as assigned by the jobsite supervisor.
Form Carpenter Position Qualifications:
- Must have previous skilled form carpentry experience.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must wear required personal protective equipment, abide by all of the company's field safety rules, and work with supervisors on performing all tasks in the safest manner.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
Form Carpenter Required Tools: Must possess necessary tools of the trade. T&S provides corded power tools.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Involves physical work that requires frequent use of arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Must be able to perform strenuous outdoor work in exposed weather conditions on a day-to-day basis.
- Must be able to climb and work at excessive heights.
- Must have a normal range of hearing and vision.
- May require lifting up to 30 kgs.
Hours: 10 days on 4 days off, 7:00 am - 5:30 pm.
Form Carpenter Application: To apply online, click "apply".
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary