How would you like to work with one of Manitoba's fastest growing Powersports stores. Join Westshore Marine!
Located in Arborg, MB, located in our newly renovated location that can showcase over 50 vehicles in our showroom.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our dealership is looking for Sales Consultants to join our amazing team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent Group Benefits package
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our auto group.
- Wide variety of demo vehicles to use and drive
- Establish and nurture customer relationships for the purpose of selling New and Pre-Owned.
- Handle incoming sales traffic (on the telephone, internet, and in person).
- Arrange trade-in appraisals through the Sales Manager.
- Liaise between prospect and sales management during negotiations.
- Turn over all sales customers to the finance office.
- Arrange deliveries through sales management and the finance office.
- Actively prospect new customers on a continuous basis.
- Follow up with past deliveries ensuring the customers’ expectations have been satisfied.
- Make annual, finance maturity contact calls with existing client base.
- Close sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating prices; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills, negotiating and closing deals
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Computer skills: MS Office (intermediate), Outlook
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
To explore this opportunity, please submit a resume of your experience and accomplishments in confidence for our review.
Job Type: Full-time