Currently operating on five continents, the LCI Education Network has 23 higher education campuses and some 3,000 employees who train more than 17,000 students around the world every year. From one country to another, LCI Education prioritizes the harmonization of its programs, which allows for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services and a deeper respect for the various cultures it serves.
The company’s rapid and sustained growth has created some tremendous opportunities! Here is your opportunity to join a growing global organization and leader in its industry, based in Quebec. You would be joining a dynamic, compassionate and united team in a company whose main objective is to enable people to reach their full potential. This is your chance to shine, to grow and broaden your horizons.
From one country to the next, LCI Education favours the harmonization of its programs, which makes for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect towards the various cultures it works with. The LCI Education network campuses offer more than just a qualification. They provide students with comprehensive learning experiences in a warm, inclusive and dynamic environment. They push students to develop their skills in entrepreneurship and encourage them to innovate by fully assuming their place in society, as global citizens.
The LCI Education Network invites applications for a dynamic visionary to serve in the newly created role as Vice President for Strategic Enrollment Management under the leadership of our CEO – Claude Marchand.
The organization seeks a highly skilled, experienced, innovative leader who will provide strategic leadership and direction to LCI Education Network’s comprehensive effort to maximize and sustain enrollments. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, proven management record of implementing best practices and achieving results, ability to manage complexity, fresh thinking, and an eye for innovation and creativity.
This leader will build upon a solid foundation and steady upward trajectory to take enrollment to the next level of strength. The leader will design, implement, and monitor enrollment targets, recruitment objectives, tactics, and strategies to advance and enhance the organization’s strategic enrollment management and marketing plans. A full excellence assessment of the enrolment funnel and points of contact from inquiry to alumni will be implemented under this leader.
The VPSEM will facilitate enrollment and retention initiatives using data analysis, enrollment forecasting, and industry best practices. This leader will possess a curiosity that inspires both innovation and careful assessment and ensures the LCI Education Network continues to meet and surpass its enrollment goals.
With the collaboration of the Chief Financial Officer, regional COOs & Institutions’ Presidents, the VPSEM will ensure financial aid optimization, alignment of enrollment management initiatives with funding practices, and compliance with all countries and state regulations related to aid funding. Given that we are global organization, the VPSEM will look to optimize talents in different regions for the overall benefit of the enrollment objectives of the network.
Primary responsibilities include the development and implementation of leadership initiatives to strategically plan, attract and enroll qualified students to ensure optimum levels of enrollment across the campus’ members of the LCI Education Network.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads the development, implementation and ongoing evaluation of an aggressive and comprehensive strategic enrollment management plan designed to attract, admit and retain successful students in campuses member of the LCI Education Network. Plan includes enrollment and growth plans to achieve them. Recommends strategic initiatives and actions, and policy considerations to the CEO and Board;
- Provides strategic leadership and operational management for the Global Admissions Office, International Initiatives and engages in collaborative efforts directed by the divisions of academic affairs and student affairs;
- Works closely with the Finance Office/CFO and Marketing team to ensure aid optimization to drive net revenue per student with an understanding of Return on Investment (ROI);
- Participates in and networks with the local and regional organizations and associations to facilitate recruitment initiatives and establish relationships that lead to enrollment partnerships;
- Supervises all aspects of the enrollment funnel and recruitment pipelines including development of the prospect and inquiry pools, conversion, application processing and review and yield activities;
- Participates in a variety of recruitment and promotional events on and off campus as needed by LCI Education Network;
- Works in concert with the Directors of Marketing and Communication to assure integrated communications that will attract interest from prospective students who will resonate with the LCI Education Network;
- Attract, enroll, and retain domestic diversity and broaden student recruitment efforts outside the present, targeted geographic market to offset the effects of regional demographic trends;
- Look strategically at price point and available financial aid;
- Develop annual admissions forecasts, predictive models and budgets; building, leading and motivating the appropriate teams to ensure that enrollment goals are met;
- Provide comprehensive statistical and data-informed analyses necessary to make sound policy decisions. Monitoring and assessing data to evaluate the effectiveness of recruitment efforts, including social media, marketing and other emerging technologies that enhance yield with potential students;
- Develop benchmarks for both the individual and team to monitor progress toward goals;
- Serve as a member of the CEO's Cabinet and participates in planning and decision-making for the LCI Education Network.
- A seasoned enrollment leader with energy, optimism, creativity, collegiality, emotional intelligence, and a desire to experiment and take calculated risks. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of and passion for higher education and possess an academic mindset to develop partnerships with highly engaged academic leaders, deans/directors and faculty;
- An entrepreneurial mind-set demonstrated by an ability to lead the creation and implementation of innovative strategies with agility, including experience in creating and managing key performance indicators for marketing strategies to evaluate effectiveness and return on investment;
- Deep and nuanced understanding of today's competitive enrollment environment and knowledge of emerging trends and promising practices in recruitment, admissions, integrated and digital marketing, financial aid, and retention, with a particularly comprehensive understanding of market trends and prospect development best practices for online, adult (non-traditional and graduate level), and traditional aged recruitment;
- The successful candidate will demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, administrative, and leadership skills;
- Exceptional relationship-building and team-building skills, including the ability to mentor his team. Proven record for effectively leading a staff including overseeing of hiring, training, team development, performance appraisals, corrective action, workflow management, and recognition;
- Broad and strategic knowledge of recruitment, admissions/hiring, registrar, retention, career pathways, professional development, and marketing;
- Experience with CRM, SIS systems or similar systems, and oversight as well as experience in financial aid, admissions operations, building predictive modelling, and enrollment management reporting is a plus;
- Must have demonstrated experience in fostering and creating equity and promoting inclusive diversity in a complex organization, including but not limited to a college/university community;
- The ability to effectively represent LCI Education with external and internal audiences and stakeholders is an important qualification for this position;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a strategically driven enrollment operation;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with a collaborative style of leadership;
- Solid communication skills which are adaptable to working with diverse cultures;
- Strong project management skills and experience with budget management. Familiarity with predictive modelling and financial aid leveraging.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in higher education administration or related area. Masters or Doctorate Degree preferred;
- A minimum of ten years of progressive experience in recruitment and admissions at an institution of higher education, with significant executive/director level experience in these areas;
- Experience in recruitment of international students with a track record of relationship building and growth;
- Significant direct supervisor experience and administrative leadership of multifaceted operations involving numerous professionals, students and support personnel.
- International company that has been established for more than 60 years;
- Network in constant growth;
- Full-time permanent position;
- Competitive salary plus a bonus program;
- Ongoing training program;
- Workplace daycare;
- Group insurance, including EAP and telemedicine;
- Retirement savings plan;
- Progressive telework policy;
- Health and wellness program (including yoga and cooking classes);
- Located in downtown Montreal, ideal for users of public transit.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted. We subscribe to an equal access to employment program.