About the Role:
- Flexible full-time or part-time schedules available with the option of 3-day weekends.
- A family owned and operated company who encourages and rewards creative ideas and ingenuity.
- Fun, rewarding work in a low-pressure atmosphere.
- Well-known and respected brand store popular with tourists and locals alike.
- Competitive starting wage with opportunity for increases PLUS monthly sales bonus PLUS loyalty bonus every 6 months.
- Opportunity for leadership training and potential to take on supervisory role.
Sales Associate Job Description
When our customers smile, it makes our day! Our Team comes from a diverse background, but what they have in common is the ability to connect with people from all walks of life in a friendly and professional way. When you're hired at Cool As A Moose, we'll provide the tools you'll need to succeed.
- Preferably have previous experience on the retail sales floor interacting with customers
- Reliable transportation and the ability to work evening and weekend shifts
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a friendly, positive attitude with the ability to provide unsurpassed customer service
- Enjoy being apart of a team environment
- Can assess customer needs and enjoy helping customers solve problems
- Ability to safely lift 30 lbs and move throughout the sales floor
General duties include:
- Perform opening and closing duties
- Perform sales transactions
- Recommend merchandise based on customer needs, promote and sell products. Deliver results in their role to contribute to store success
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices
- Assist other store employees and provide unsurpassed customer service
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Whistler (Required)
- English (Preferred)