New store opening Early November 2023!!!
Are you passionate about cooking? Decorating your home? Amateur Mixologist? Are you a goal oriented, sales driven manager? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
Reporting to the Store Manager, the objective of the Assistant Manager is to assist the Store Manager in managing the store in order to achieve the company objectives for sales, hours and profitability in accordance with company policies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in meeting and exceeding sales objectives
- Maintaining labor according to plan
- Assist with recruitment, hiring, and training
- Adhering to and enforcing the 5 non-negotiables
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service are met
- Ensuring accuracy of pricing and signage standards
- Receiving and processing inbound freight
- Actively driving KPIs
- Merchandising to standard
- Leading visual changes and resets
- Ensuring a deep understanding of product knowledge
- A complete understanding of the POS
The successful candidate must:
- Have flexible availability; hours vary from early mornings to late nights, 7 days a week. 32-44 hrs per week
- Be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Be able to climb ladders
- Be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Retail management: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person