New Boundaries provides services for adults with diverse abilities. We provide contracts and real work for clients to develop their skill sets and meet their individual goals. The position is an opportunity for the successful candidate to assist in making our clients goals a reality. We offer a great pension and full benefit package.
- The successful candidate must have NSCC certification in Human Services/Disability Supports field or Secondary Diploma/Certificate in related disciplines of Social Science and a minimum of 1 year of work experience in a related field.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Client Focus
- Good organization skills
- First Aid Certificate and CPR certificate and Mandt System Training (would be an asset)
Responsibilities of the job
The successful candidate, under the direction of Management, will be dealing with persons who have physical or cognitive limitations. You would
- Provide training and support
- Develop individualized education and intervention plans
- Facilitate development of IVP’s for clients
- Assist with assessment and reporting processes for all clients, provide documentation, reports and assessments as directed.
The successful candidate will also be
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Able to work flexible hours which might include evenings or weekends
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced organization and be able to meet required deadlines.
- The position is a full-time position with an annual compensation of $40,422.00
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to take part in our pension and benefit package following a probationary period.
Please note that we will require a Police Record Check including Vulnerable Sector Check as well as a Drivers Abstract.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,422.00 /year