Please submit a cover letter and resume in one document
Canada House Clinics (CHC) would like to introduce a permanent, full-time opportunity for a Cannabis Patient Manager (CPM) Medical Administrator in Trenton, ON.
Our purpose is to provide cannabinoid therapy education and access to medical cannabis to patients with conditions that have not been adequately managed with conventional treatments. Canada House Clinics, Knalysis Technologies and Abba Medix are subsidiaries of Canada House Wellness Group.
CHC is a veteran-founded company with a mission to improve the quality of life of Canadians suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, chronic pain and/or other medical conditions that have been demonstrated to respond favourably to cannabinoid therapy.
- Act as first point of contact for Canada House Clinic and ensures coverage of telephone and reception area: answers and directs incoming calls, greets visitors and directs to appropriate staff.
- Be able to work independently, on your own, as necessary from the clinic location
- Provide a high quality of service to all clients via phone lines and responding to electronic inquiries with a clear client service focus.
- Provides information about services provided to clientele.
- Maintain appropriate turnaround time on incoming Chapter emails.
- Filing and organizing.
- Assist clients to complete registrations.
- Build and maintain patient profiles in an internal database system.
- Works with the Cannabis Educator (CTE) to maintain appropriate turnaround time on incoming pending paperwork client files.
- Uploads/Ensures that all documentation (digital or physical) into CPM in a timely manner.
- Follow up with clients.
- Responsible for patient profile completeness.
- Assist to educate civilian clients on obtaining proof of their diagnosis or referral.
- Must stay apprised of all CHC SOP’s regarding completing all listed duties and offer positive input and solutions when the opportunity presents itself
- Assist with trade shows, conventions and openings as required.
- Creation and maintenance of spreadsheets, forms and reports that may be requested
- Strive to understand the Cannabis Educators tasks and back up and cover for when necessary.
- Other assigned tasks as necessary to the function of the office.
- Successful completion of a medical administration course
- Microsoft office
- Adobe PDF
Successful applicants will posses the following:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Positive attitude and a great work ethic
- Team oriented
- Ability to work alone for extended periods of time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Medical Terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)