Franesse DP Ltd
- Participate in design and assembly of refrigerated display cases.
- Perform system design of small refrigeration systems, including calculations of capacities, selection of components etc.
- Support purchasing in selecting vendors and managing suppliers.
- Work with fabrication and design teams to determine best production solutions
- Create documentation to support the equipment.
- Manage assembly of prototype and low rate production refrigeration systems in/on display units.
- Test cooling, defrost and other performance parameters of display cases, ice tables etc.
- Train, support, and develop more junior technicians and designers.
- Train, support and develop the organization (purchasing, manufacturing design etc.) to create a thriving refrigeration business
- Assist (from time to time) in scheduling and dispatching of other technicians and subcontractors.
- Assist (from time to time) in purchasing parts and services related to above.
- Assist in proposing technical and operational solutions for customers.
- Identify and implement improvements in the refrigeration division’s business leading to increased customer satisfaction, growth and profitability.
- Participate in management of the organization as the organization grows.
Experience / Skills
- Several years of experience in commercial appliance or retail systems refrigeration
- Formal and practical training in modern small and medium refrigeration units
- Familiarity with industry regulations
- Electrical (UL/CSA etc.)
- Food preservation etc. NSF
- Inside position
- 5 Hours per week
- Overtime only when specifically authorized or billable to client.
- Some travel to client’s sites for troubleshooting and/or to potential customers
Remuneration / Compensation
- TBD subject to experience, skills etc.
- Employee must retain valid driver’s license
- Working knowledge of English and or French
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- refrigeration: 3 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)