Meridian Canada is a quality oriented distributor of uniforms. Our Canadian office is acollegial operation supported by a global team spanning four countries.
We are looking for a talented and tech-savvy individual to help grow our online digital footprint and social media presence. You must be a lively team player with strong research skills and a drive to succeed. Most importantly, you must not be shy to express your opinions and creativity. We are excited to give the right person the opportunity to develop their talent for social networking, e-commerce, and build their entrepreneurial skills.
- Assist in building new marketing strategies: creating and executing plans.
- Manage SEO, PPC, ads, and other advertisements for brand exposure and product knowledge.
- Ensure content consistency, accuracy, and management.
- Add or edit web content from relevant marketing collateral to cater to targeted users and business audience.
- Regularly add and refresh website content to ensure correct representation of the business.
- Manage client portals and optimize product pages for a user-friendly shopping experience.
- A keen individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- 2-4 years experience in an e-commerce/online marketing setting.
- BA or Diploma in Digital Media or related degree.
- Excellent written skills for producing and editing content.
- Knowledge of all aspects of Digital Media, such as SEO, Google Analytics, and etc.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong IT skills for social media and e-commerce platforms, Magento backend is an asset.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and graphical applications.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- Web Design: 3 years (Required)