CAREER OPPORTUNITY - PAYROLL AND ACCOUNTING ADMINISTRATOR
PERMANENT FULL TIME WITH BENEFITS
Donalda Golf & Country Club, founded in 1960, is a prestigious year-round private club that offers a high standard of social, athletic and dining facilities to our members and their families. We are located in central Toronto and accessible by TTC.
Our caring and attentive staff members are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every member and guest. Our Club is a place where high expectations aren't just met, they are exceeded by making our members and guests feel special.
We are seeking a dedicated, member service oriented professional to join our Accounting team as a Payroll and Accounting Administrator. This is a permanent full-time position with benefits.
Whether you are looking for career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; and if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. Please "Apply Online" and tell us how you can contribute to our team’s success.
Under the supervision and direction of the Director of Finance, the Payroll and Accounting Administrator will be responsible for processing payroll on a biweekly basis including governmental payments and all payroll reports and reconciliations. In addition, this position will be responsible for various administrative duties for the Accounting department that may arise. The incumbent will act as a backup for the Accounts Payable position which includes recording and processing supplier invoice, setting up and maintaining supplier master file records on computer system. The incumbent is expected to have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and be able to meet deadlines on a continuing basis. The incumbent must also adhere to the confidential nature of the work involved in the Accounting Department. A positive and friendly attitude and team spirit is paramount.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Team player with a positive disposition.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Well groomed, mannerly, co-operative and outwardly friendly.
- Jonas Club Software experience preferred but willingness to learn.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of previous experience in accounts payable and payroll administration.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Computer skills: Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Fluent oral and written English
- Punctual and reliable.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGULATIONS
- Completion of High School Education (Grade 12) minimum.
- Canadian Payroll Association (PCP) Certification preferred.
- Post-Secondary Education (Certificate) in Accounting program is an asset and preferred.
- Related Accounting courses required.
- Benefits: Medical and Pension
- Complimentary duty meals
- Complimentary parking
Those individuals, who are interested in applying, please complete the Online Application form on our website at www.donaldaclub.ca. Please do not send resumes without applying on our website.
No telephone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest and will only contact those selected for an interview.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
Donalda Club is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations for disabilities will be provided to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)